I was born in Taipei in 1994. A creative designer, specializing in User experience design and user interface design. I like to provide solutions for product or life issues and will be proud when I come up with a solution or complete a product.
I have more than 3 years of experience in application and website design, including gathering product requirements and solutions, creating flows and mockups, and enhancing designs to wow users. Focused on creating clean, robust design.
2020 – Present
Senior Product Designer
• Drive product design from concepts to final hand-off.
• Conduct user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas.
• Collaborate with PM, developer and QA in an agile environment.
2018 - 2020
• Responsible for information architecture, user flows, visual design, and prototyping across the various web and mobile products.
• Collaborate with business partners, designers, and engineers to help define product requirements, features and propose product design solutions.
2016 - 2018
• Responsible for information architecture, user flows, wireframes, interaction, visual design, and prototyping across the various web and mobile projects.
• Communicate with customers or key persons in the project to help define features and control schedules.
2012 - 2016
• Major in the Department of Information and Communication.